Learning English: Tip of the day #1 - Watch TV Series in Original Version

Hi Guys,
 My Actor Profile

I love cinema and when I was first  living in Barcelona,  I worked as an actor and made a movie called TOMANDOTE (2000)

I recently got round to watching the TV series 24, all 8 seasons and a special 9th season set in London. There are approximately 12 episodes in every season. I had been travelling so much that I never had the opportunity to watch a TV series at all! So now I'm making up for lost time...

Choose a series from this list and you can set the subtitles in your native language but make sure you listen to it in English original version...

 List of Top TV Series to watch

I've also seen Breaking Bad, The Vikings and now I'm watching Spartacus and Game of Thrones. I work from home, so there's nothing like a good reward after a couple of hours of sitting at the computer.








Here's my IMDB Profile. Check it out!
 My IMDB Actor Profile

Happy Series watching!

USEFUL EXPRESSIONS - Courtesy of DestinationEnglish.com

Get round to (doing something) - After much time, do finally do something that has been long overdue.
Season - A period of usually a year when many episodes are filmed together.
Set in - The location of the film shooting.
The last season of 24 was set in London.
An Episode - 1 series.
Making up for lost time - Living something more intensely to compensate for not having lived/experienced it as much as you would have like to have done.
There's nothing like... - It's a wonderful thing I enjoy.
A Reward (noun) - Something you receive for doing good deeds.


 Website Link

Comments